CALL ME BLOND - BLEACHING POWDERS FOR YOUR IDEAL BLOND
CALL ME BLOND BLEACHING POWDER BLUE 7 LEVELS
Call Me Blond Bleaching Powder Blue 7 Levels is very very safe and intelligent assistant for your hair salon. In addition to being safe in warehouses and shops, it is formulated so well that it achieves a lightening up to 7/8 tones while perfectly preserving the hair structure. It does not swell and the dough is creamy and easy to apply.
- Safe, does not alter the hair quality
- Does not require ADR – certified test
- Bleaches up to 7/8 levels
- Dense and creamy mixture with activators
- Perfectly covers the hair shaft
- Low snell of ammonia
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Silicate, Ammonium Persulfate, Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tetrasodium Edta, CI 77007
In a plastic bowl, mix 25 grams (one part) of bleaching powder with 50 ml (two parts) of hydrogen peroxide in cream 20, 30, 40 volumes depending on the desired degree of lightening. Mix with a plastic brush until obtaining a perfect homogenization and texture. Apply the bleaching mixture on dry and unwashed hair. The treatment time varies depending on the structure of the hair and the degree of lightening desired. Every 5-10 minutes check the progress of the desired bleaching process through some locks test. Do not exceed the maximum treatment time of 50 minutes. The application time can vary from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on several factors: the underlying hair colour, the desired lightening degree, the hair conditions, the type of technique used, the temperature in the work environment.
For professional use only. Contains Persulfates. May produce an allergic reaction. Do not apply the product if the skin is sensitized, irritated or damaged. Do not use to bleach eyelashes and eyebrows or for a different purpose than hair bleaching. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately. Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice immediately. In case of breathing difficulties, seek immediate medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. Do not use metal objects during the mixing process and the application. Use the mixture immediately. Rinse well your hair after application. Rinse immediately any drops of product that may spill on the skin or clothing. Do not use if you have presented an allergic reaction to decolorizing products in the past. Perform a sensitivity test before applying. Do not heat with hairdryer during the development process. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Oweston Intercosmetic Italia LLC – KYIV – UKRAINE
Tel.: +38 044 298 01 40 / +38 067 350 93 90