CALL ME BLOND - ULTRA CONCENTRATED PIGMENTED BALMS
RECONSTRUCTION AND COLOR IN A SINGLE PRODUCT
BASED ON POLYQUATERNIUM-67, BLACK PEARL EXTRACT OF TAHITI AND INULA MARITTIMAE EXTRACT
• DOES NOT require the use of activators
• DOES NOT require the use of ammonia or similar derivatives
• Does NOT contain PPDs
• Does NOT contain Resorcin
• DOES NOT contain SLS/SLES
• Does NOT contain Parabens
Format: 200 ml
Shades: 8 (steel, violet, blue, magenta, red, orange, yellow, acquamarine).
* contains two different types of pigments of different sizes. The smaller ones penetrate under the cuticle and give more intense and less lasting reflections, the larger ones attach superficially and are less intense but last longer.
Tahitian black pearl extract
for extra hydration and well-being of the hair
Inula Marittima Extract
to keep the intense color vibrance
HOW TO USE:
Call Me Blond Ultra Concentrated Pigmented Balm is a ready-to-use direct hair color. Apply to previously washed and dried hair. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse carefully until the water is completely clear. Shampoo the hair and treat with the moisturizing mask of your choice.
WARNINGS: Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions. Please read and follow the instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary black henna tattoos can increase the risk of allergy. Do not dye your hair: in the presence of a rash on the face or if the scalp is sensitive, irritated or damaged; if you have had reactions after dyeing your hair; if you have had reactions to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past. Avoid contact with eyes. Immediately rinse eyes in case of contact with the product.
If the customer wears contact lenses during application and the product comes into contact with the eyes, remove the contact lenses immediately, then immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of warm water and consult a doctor. Not to be used for dyeing eyelashes or brows. Do not inhale or ingest the product. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid unnecessary contact with the skin. Respect the indicated shutter speed. Rinse the hair well after application. Immediately rinse off any drops of product that may drip onto the skin or clothes. Keep out of the reach of children.
SOLO PER USO PROFESSIONALE:
ALWAYS READ THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THE METHOD OF USE. PRELIMINARY SENSITIVITY TEST: 1) Allergies can arise unexpectedly. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a preliminary skin sensitivity test 48 hours before each application, even for customers who have already used colouring products before. The preliminary test must be carried out through a test that reveals the allergy with the following procedure: Apply a small amount of product with a swab or cotton swab on an area of 1 cm2 of clean skin in the hollow of the forearm. Leave for 45 minutes without covering or touching, then rinse with warm water, dry gently and inform the client to leave for 48 hours without covering or touching. If rashes, redness, swelling, burning, itching or other similar symptoms appear, the product should not be applied and the client should consult a doctor before re-colouring her hair. If these symptoms appear within the initial 45 minutes of application, rinse immediately. The absence of a reaction to this test does not guarantee to avoid allergic reactions in a future colour. However, this test is an important precaution. Consult a physician if in any doubt.
2) If the customer experiences irritation or burning and / or skin rashes during colouring, the hair must be rinsed immediately and use of the product must be discontinued, as this could indicate the possible onset of a more serious reaction. Do not colour the hair again and advise the client to consult a doctor or seek medical advice. If skin rashes that spread rapidly, dizziness or a sense of weakness, wheezing and / or swelling of the eyes or face occur, the hair must be rinsed immediately and the customer must immediately consult a doctor and contact the manufacturer. 3) if problems such as itching, rashes, swelling of the eyes or face, blisters and / or exudation of the skin arise after colouring or in the following days, the customer must immediately consult a doctor and count the manufacturer.
Oweston Intercosmetic Italia LLC – KYIV – UKRAINE
Tel.: +38 044 298 01 40 / +38 067 350 93 90